- Create pages for new examples, new documentation, setup procedures, integration approaches, troubleshooting approaches, instructions for use of related tools, and other items of interest to developers using the product
- Try to find an appropriate spot to add a link to new pages you create. Please be respectful of other contributors and place a link to your content according to an honest assessment of how many developers would be interested in what you've added (that is, don't just add a new major heading on the front page).
- Create links to forums threads, blog posts and other sites that contain useful discussions or examples not found in the product. Ideally, summarize the content in addition to providing a link
- Clearly spell out which product you're talking about (SmartGWT or SmartClient or both), what edition is required to use your code (LGPL, Pro, Power, Enterprise) and what version of the product is required (if applicable)
- Translate documentation or examples into your native tongue, especially overview documentation - See the Translations Section